Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Pantry Magic

Location: 49, Jalan Telawi Tiga, Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur.

I was mesmerised by the candy striped awning. I felt like I was walking along the streets in England. I'm not sure why I associated it with England but it didn't look like a store belonging to Malaysia, if you asked me.

It was just sooooo quaint, like an old toy store in England, don't you think?

Like a kid spotting a toy store, my eyes couldn't leave the store and I found my legs walking towards it.

But like a dirty beggar, I was hesitant. It looked so posh, fragile and expensive that I was terrified I would break something should I step in.

I stood outside and lingered for a while, before entering the store.

 Bright coloured moulds! Stainless steel utensils! Cupcake tier! Aaaaahhhhh how delightful!

All neatly arranged.

If this were my kitchen, the tidiness wouldn't last - it would be in a mess in no time at all!

I walked out later, empty-handed. Sigh. It wasn't for me, honestly. I'm such a poor baker that I don't think I'd qualify to indulge myself in such lovely items, =)

For more pictures of their colourful items, check out these sites:
Pantry Magic
Goreng.my
My Domestic Bliss
Home Sweet Home

2 comments:

  1. Ooo...where was this?! Love stores like these.

    By the way, I'm sure those who had all those gorgeous looking cakes/cupcakes and bread you made, would disagree that you are a poor baker.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's located across from Bangsar Village 2, along the same row as Madam Kwan's, if my memory serves me well.

    They were selling silicon trays/pads for RM169 - RM189, if I recall correctly. I couldn't bring myself to fork out that much cash! =( I'll just continue hunting for a reasonably priced one.

    ReplyDelete