Thursday, March 8, 2012

Aspiration 2012

 (source: Born To Run)

How awesome is that!
Hopefully I'll be able to achieve toned legs, tummy and arms by, let's say, September perhaps? Oh, I don't know.

I got pretty excited thinking of how to achieve my target (I don't need 6-packs, thanks!) and I'm really hoping that kickboxing will also help me with it. *big grin*

I've also decided that bugger-it-all, I can't 'quit' running. Somehow it helps to stabilize my weight. I'm not sure how I can squeeze in 3 runs a week but I sincerely hope that with badminton, aerobics, kickboxing and running in the picture, I will soon be able to lose that 2kgs I gained post-wedding. Boo.

Oh, this one.
Yeah, I really should quit. Like seriously.

But I can't.
I'm cursed with a sweet tooth.

And fried stuff. Tsk tsk.
Can't help it because they taste pretty good!


Did I tell you that work is the shitty-shit-shit? Urghhhhhhhh I wish I had more time, less distractions and that bosses wouldn't be breathing down my neck every single minute, asking me to do this and that, that and this!

(Like hello, I can't do so many things at one time lahhhhh.)

I have been trying to get into office early this week but traffic hasn't been kind. 
Uhm, yeah, I kinda dilly dally a bit too.

I mean, I need to do my stretches in the morning ok!


Oh, did I tell you that I enjoyed my 2nd kickboxing class today? Despite the fact that it poured heavily and I had to walk through puddles to get to my car, I enjoyed the workout tremendously. 

Last week, my butt hurt for 2 days in a row after my first kickboxing class and I'm not sure what's the damage going to be this week. My abs are sore right now, and so are my shoulders. ;D


I have not signed up for a single running event this year, and I honestly don't think Tom, Dick & Harry's Konfirm Mou Man Tai 3.0 counts.

Running events are just too pricey these days. I find it a major turn off. Somehow running in the jungle is more enjoyable and less stressful (you don't need to watch out for cars!)


OK, I'm going to try to get into work before 8am tomorrow so I'm off to bed.

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment