Saturday, March 3, 2012

I Was Wrong About The Cake

Did I mention that I was wrong about the cake

You see, I tried one of the corners of the cake after the cake had cooled, the same night I baked it and it wasn't tasty as I had hoped it would be.

Nevertheless, I brought some to work the next day and had a small slice with my coffee.

The slice I took was from near centre of the cake and somehow, it didn't taste so bad.

This cake seems pretty healthy, with wholemeal flour used. *giggle* You can see bits of white in the picture above and it gives the cake a bit of a chewy texture, which I don't really mind.

And hey, no butter. ;D

Then on Wednesday, I tried to get creative by baking them in a muffin tray.

Which kinda flopped. Tsk.
My bad.

Never fear, I still had them for tea this evening. They still tasted OK.


I'm so glad the week is finally over, but I still have tons of backlog of work to clear! I'm torn between going in to the office this weekend to get some of it sorted but I KNOW it's not going to happen. 

I spent the entire week working on one particular account and there's more to come. Bugger.


OK, YB has The Thing playing right now, and I can't help but to laugh at certain scenes. The graphics (or is it effects?) is just hilariously silly, and I can't wait for the movie to end.


And crap. It's already the weekend I still don't know what I should bake for my sister's birthday. Crap crap crap.

Just a simple vanilla cake with lemon frosting, perhaps?


HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND, PEEPS!
I'm off for a trail run tomorrow morning and I pray there'll be no leeches, cross my fingers!

No comments:

Post a Comment