Thursday, July 5, 2012

Cappuccino Muffins with ...

No, don't ask me when I baked these because I cannot, for the life of me, remember!

It must have been MONTHS ago.

Maybe even last year!



Loved the chocolate chunks in them, mmmm...


I am itching to bake something with coffee or chocolate but because I can't recall which recipe I had previously used, here I am, digging through my archive for a clue!


Cappuccino Muffins with Choc Chip, Walnut & Raisins


Instead, I come across pictures of previous experiments.

I'm glad to say that I'm pretty sure I achieved one of my 2011's resolution of at least 24 cooking experiments, despite the fact that I don't have the pictures to prove them.


I don't think I'm fantastic at baking and I would probably prefer cooking. It's just much more satisfying to taste all the ingredients that come together to create that perfect dish. ;)

Time does not permit, unfortunately. I demand shorter working hours!

And did I mention that we no longer have a fridge??

Yep. It makes it harder for me to buy all the cooking ingredients and if I decide at the last minute that I don't want to cook, there goes the perishables. Sigh.


I don't mind living on instant noodles, though. =D

~~
Off to bed!
Am feeling a bit under the weather.

But I hope I'll wake up early and whip up something from the oven!

No comments:

Post a Comment