Thursday, February 21, 2013

Where Did The Week Go?

I'm definitely missing my holiday week.

Finished up my granny square pouch on the bus from Ipoh to LCCT.

It's 2 days til the weekend and I'm just zombie-ing through the week like The Walking Dead.

I am so so soooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired.

If this is a runner's life without kids, I cannot imagine a runner's life with kids - where will I get the energy to care and chase after the kids when I'm having trouble taking care of myself? Ack!

Just so you know, I have LOADS of stuff to tell you and I'm eager to get started but I don't have the time just yet.

*sobs*
It's so frustrating!

Unless I forgo sleep which is ... not possible.


So I'll let you watch this video compiled by the hubby, from our FRIM LSD last Sunday. The initial plan was to complete 30km in goodness knows how many hours, but we woke up late and had a brunch appointment to rush to, so we had to limit ourselves to just 2:50 hours of running.

But you'll see my bum in the video most of the time. Sorry! :D


That was just 18km of trails, and I would have loved to have gone on for another 5km at most, but we'll just have to leave it for another day!


P.s. Don't forget to join the GCAM run clinic #4 session this Saturday. See you there!

P.p.s. I need to sleep! I'm waking up in 5:30 hours to do a quick run before going to work. :( I hope I can! argh cannot lah. i definitely need more rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment