Saturday, December 10, 2011

It's Friday!

I am sleep indebted.

I wish I had the weekend to pay it off but no, not this weekend or the one after.

Maybe Christmas or the New Year, perhaps. But I highly doubt it.

I've been nodding off at work for the past few days, I guess spirulina isn't working for me anymore.

If you've been seeing photos of a ginger cat uploaded daily on my Facebook page, well, Kitty is always snoozing on the stairs leading out of the parking lot. And she's always sleeping in such funny positions that I just couldn't resist snapping pictures of her. =)

Check out those pinky paws!! *melt*

She really isn't bothered with people walking by her, she just remains in her position, not giving a damn.


Sometimes I recall my drinking days and cringe. There I was, a blubbery person. *shudder* And all I wanted to do was down 10 pints in one night.

That was my target, you know? A target I never achieved!

I think I only hit 9 pints and that was it.

 
A few weeks ago when I was suffering from a bad cough which I feared was the worst (asthma or pneumonia), MIL (mother-in-law) steamed some oranges stuffed with a bit of salt or honey for me. It was said it could cure bad coughs.

The first time I tried it, it was OK. I felt there was a wee bit of improvement in my cough. The second time, however, which was a week later, was a total reverse.

My phlegm and cough came back, which was a real bummer, but I didn't dare to tell them that perhaps this so-called cure wasn't a real remedy after all.


*Yawns*

You're not going to think that I'm really lame to crawl into bed this early on a Friday night, are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment