Tuesday, November 6, 2012

No Title

It may mean little to you, but it means a lot to me. 

To take it away, just like that, when it was my idea in the first place and you agreed that I could take charge, is a blatant discredit to me.

Thanks a lot.

I know I don't mean much to you (or the team), and my contribution to the team may mean very little to them, but this is really a blow.

I have been warned many times that I clearly love the team more than the team loves me, so I should really reduce my dedication towards it or I would get hurt one day.

Your latest decision now reflects this and as much as it hurts me, I've decided that I will step back and will play an inactive role in the team.

Or just join another team who may appreciate me more than you do.


Life goes on, anyway, for you and I both.

Just not together.

No comments:

Post a Comment