I've never had a giveaway contest before because I usually have nothing to give away. Haha!
A few weeks ago, I started on an owl crocheting spree and now I simply can't keep all of them. I am providing 3 of them for this 'contest' and omg, I hope some of you will try this for fun, anyway (to make me happy)!
This is ... Dave.
(Well, if you win him, you can always change his name!)
He's 5.5cm tall and 4.5cm wide. He's mostly blue and enjoys sleeping.
Material used: 100% acrylic yarn. Stuffed with scraps of flannel.
Workmanship: Er, I'm still a beginner, sorry!
Wash Care: Hand wash.
QUESTION: WHICH EVENT WAS MY FIRST MARATHON AND HOW LONG DID I TAKE TO COMPLETE IT.
Terms and conditions:
1. Only one entry per person.
2. Answer to the question must be provided only in the comment section of this post.
3. If there are more than one correct answer, I will write your names on pieces of paper and have YB draw the winner out from the bowl/hat/box. :D
4. The winner will be notified on my Facebook page and in the comment section below. I will contact you thereafter by Facebook or email. :)
5. If there are no winners, I will provide another question. :D
6. Owl Giveaway #1 is closed at 3.00am Malaysian/Perth Time / 6.00am Melbourne/Sydney Time on 30th October 2013.
And the winner is ... Nick!
Are you planning on giving it to the wife? :D
Crochet: Owl Giveaway #2 - the winner is Amy!
Crochet: Owl Giveaway #3 - the winner is Kew!