I made 11 owls.
I was just practising my crochet skills and had fun mixing the colours. I was REALLY hoping I could give them all away but out of the 11, only a few passed my critical quality control test. :P
This is ... Mike.
(I really shouldn't name them, but it just came to me as I uploaded the picture!)
He is an insomniac hence the wide opened eyes.
Measurements: 5.5cm in height, 4cm in width.
Made with 100% acrylic yarn, plastic beads for eyes, and stuffed with flannel.
|He's a bit smaller than the other owl.|
QUESTION 1: I PREFER TO WEAR A BANDANNA (ON MY HEAD) TO KEEP THE SWEAT AWAY FROM MY EYES. HOW MANY CAPS DO I OWN/WEAR?
QUESTION 2: NAME THE BRAND OF MY RUNNING DRESS.
A: Nuu Muu
A: Nuu Muu
Terms and conditions:
1. Only one entry per person.
2. Answers to the question must be provided only in the comment section of this post.
3. If there are more than one correct entries, I will write your names on pieces of paper and have YB draw the winner out from the bowl/hat/box. You may try to bribe him haha! :D
4. The winner will be notified on my Facebook page and in this post. I will contact you thereafter by Facebook or email. :)
5. If there are no winners, I will provide another question. :D
6. Owl Giveaway #2 is closed at 12.00am Malaysian/Perth Time / 3.00am Melbourne/Sydney Time on Thursday, 31st October 2013. Comments added after the time may not be considered.
Update as 31st October 2013:
No one managed to get both answers correct. As Amy, Lina, Tristupe and Andrew got the 2nd question correct, their names were considered for a draw this morning and YB has drawn ...