I don't think his parents named him Yloon, right? Hehe.
His occupation? Senior Technical Operation Engineer.
1. How did you start participating in running events? Were you a runner during your school days?
I still remember when I was 17, I managed to complete the Larian Merdeka-10km in 50minutes. I don't know why I cannot get this timing anymore. :( Maybe old already and need more training or maybe I didnt have any bad habits.
I stopped after my school time and start running back again on my first 7km run during Mcdonald run 2009.
2. How often do you run in a week?
3. Besides running, do you do other sports? What happened to basketball?
All my basketball friends asked me, whether I went for secret training? How come my scoring accuracy improved tremendously???
I think the answer will be after I have seasoned myself to run 20-25km run per week, this improvement in stamina gives me a better control during the game.
(Photo courtesy of Elaine / Victor)
4. Do you believe in power gels? ;D
5. When your children grow up, will you encourage them to take up running as a hobby?
6. What was your most memorable running event and why?
7. How did you know Captain KYK of Dutamas Runners?
I joined Bukit Aman runners, but they are too fast ler... normally I can't see their shadow during the run and they hardly organize breakfast event leh... (YT: Breakfast is a very important meal after running! ;D)
So I decide to scout for another group of runners and so happen I bumped into Captain KYK who was recruiting via facebook.
8. Did you quit any vices once you started running?
I think this the reason I cannot improve my pace to a faster pace. :-(
4th place at the Dutamas Runners' Handicap Run
9. Your dream run would be ....
(YT: We are still trying to get him to sign up for his first full marathon but he's adamantly against it. So, perhaps YOU can help us convince him to make that crazy step? ;D)