I closed the tab without bookmarking the blog with the recipe so I thought I'd better quickly jot it down right here before I forget!
270g bread flour
30g wholemeal flour
240ml cold milk
1. Mix all dry ingredients together and pour in the milk. Mix until dough is sticky.
2. Roll into a ball and leave in a lightly greased bowl. Cover with clingwrap or cloth for 80 minutes.
3. Cut ball into half. Roll each part into a long-ish rectangle and roll it like a swiss roll. Put it into lightly greased loaf pan.
4. Cover with clingwrap or cloth for 60 minutes.
5. Bake at 190' C for 25 minutes.
Well, the top of my bread burnt badly at the 15th minute so I had to remove them and slice off the burnt bits. I turned them over and put them back into the oven. Reduced temperature to 160'C and baked for 10 minutes.
1. Must reduce temperature!!
2. I used 200g wholemeal flour and 100g bread flour. Added a handful of flaxseed into the dough.
3. Dough wasn't enough for 2 loaf pans. Will stick to just one the next time.
4. It was nice and soft! Will definitely make it again!
p.s. It became hard the next day. I guess it's best to eat fresh from the oven.