Sunday, April 8, 2012

Pumpkin Carrot Soup with Easy Bread

February 19, 2012.
(a very late post!)


I had baked a quick easy bread the night before, a recipe from Zesty Cook's site.

 The bread turned out a bit too yeast-y to our liking (booo =( ) and I thought argh, I'd better make some soup or I'll have to throw the bread away!

I (kinda) fell in love with this recipe, just because it used some Dijon mustard ... ooh la la!

Check out the array of yellow and orange ... *swoon*

But I didn't know that it required so much time and work!

I cooled the stew before pouring them into the blender.

At that moment, I realised that I need a food processor oh so badly.

Dinner was probably served a million hours later ... heh.

We both enjoyed the soup very much and with the accompaniment of the bread, we were pretty full.

I can't wait to make this soup again!!
When I have a lot of time, I mean. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment