Thursday, June 9, 2011

Double Chocolate Cookies - Failed!

I've never baked before in my entire life. I don't have baking experience.

But I've always wanted to try. To learn.

Lynn gave me her oven which she painstakingly brought up from Singapore. (Seriously insane, but I will not complain... you need crazy friend to brighten up your life, innnit?)

Instead of buying all the ingredients for baking cookies, I decided to try with a ready mix batter first. Just add butter and egg. Sounded easy to me.



I burnt the cookies!

YB and I tasted 2 each and they are OK, except for the burnt bottoms. Siggggghhhhhh. The tray must have been too hot or the temperature. But I promise you, I just followed the instructions on the box: 200C for 15 minutes.

But it never did specify how big my balls of batter on the tray were supposed to be. Hah!

Oh. I added some dried cranberries. Maybe that caused them to burn?

No comments:

Post a Comment