Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Wan Tan Mee at Taman Sri Sinar

Well, this is a follow up to the earlier post and I took the opportunity to snap some shots of the place and food. Please forgive me, however, as I don't recall what road it's situated at.

 If you turn left at the KFC and turn around to the back towards the housing area, look out for the blue and white awning.

 Wan tan noodle soup and dry wan tan noodles, both large. They are both no doubt OK, especially if you're around the area and craving for some wan tan noodles.

I opted for the curry wan tan noodles this time and I must say that it tastes much better than the noodles above. It's all in the curry. ;D

I am told that curry noodles are not served everyday, so I count myself lucky I was there on  a Wednesday night.

The stall is only open from 6pm onwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment