Sunday, August 26, 2012

Blog with Brooks

Ever since I received a voucher for a 30% discount for purchase of a pair of Brooks shoes two years ago, I've stuck with Brooks ever since.

OK, I admit. It's 2 pairs of Brooks to my shoe history. ;D

I was cordially invited to attend a brief talk at their outlet at The Curve, Mutiara Damansara this afternoon and my, it was first time I attended an event as a blogger.

Honestly, I don't think I'd pass off as a blogger any time. ;)

Nevertheless with some free time in my hands, I didn't hesitate.

I even received a goodie bag upon arrival! How cool is that? =)

We were talked through Brooks' objective ('Run Happy') and how they stick to their environmental friendly policy.


Some shoes were also on display and oh, how I longed for a new pair of brightly coloured shoes! This one caught my eye, mmmm.

 
One of the logo on my free Tshirt.
I never realised it was shoe-shaped til today. -___-
 
An event is never complete without free refreshments, especially catered by O'Brien's.
And what a generous layout it was.

Loads of photo sessions, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment