Saturday, September 17, 2011

Kedai Kopi Hai Peng

I knew of this coffee shop from some blog reviews and when we were on our way to Redang last year, we made our first visit.

I didn't think we'd have a chance during our trip this time but the minute I saw it, I knew I HAD to drop by.

The bread oh I enjoyed the bread! I can't describe it, besides the fact that its texture reminds me of English muffin, but YB says it reminds him of crumpets. (I don't fancy crumpets ;P)

This time, I tried the cham (coffee + tea) instead of coffee as it was late evening. I didn't want to end up awake for the night. ;)

I guess the coffee was 'that' strong because my friend tossed and turned the whole night!

If you have the time, do stop by Chukai / Kemaman and visit Kedai Kopi Hai Peng.

No comments:

Post a Comment