Sunday, July 3, 2011

Sid's Pub, Damansara Heights

The website of Sid's Pub requires you to register first as a member before you can browse its site.

I had to rely on blog reviews of the place for recommendations.

I think I went there for lunch on my own sometime in February or March this year.

I tried the mushroom soup, which was pretty OK.

One of the reviews raved about their mushroom in emmenthal cheese (or is it blue cheese, i can't remember). The aroma was so intoxicating.

It was so rich that I couldn't finish it. Clearly it was a dish for sharing!

Too early for alcohol? Well, I recall it was a pretty frustrating morning for me, having to entertain several phone calls and I couldn't get much work done. I was so frustrated that I thought, "Fek it! I need a drink!"

And so I did.

On my own.

And forgetting that lunch hour does not equate to happy hour, I had to pay premium price for my pint.

My total bill came up to RM45. *ack*

But I hope to go back there to try out some other dishes.

~*~*~*~
Reviews:
The Yat (One) and Only Journey ...
KampungBoyCityGal
kyspeaks

No comments:

Post a Comment