Monday, August 29, 2011

A Splash Of Sunshine

Things are much better now. We just have to focus on recovery and make sure the diet is under control.

I am back to the grindstone but I hope that with the Raya holidays, I will finally get some rest.

The weather in KK was extremely hot and as of yesterday, it was very humid and hazy. Thank goodness my flight back was not turbulent, unlike my flight to KK where I hung on to my seat very dearly.



The little girl who comes with her mum every morning spends her time playing with her toys at the back of ourhouse. Each time she saw me, she would ask where YB was. I'm sure she was just trying to make conversation to engage me. =) I don't think she really wanted to see YB, because as my sister and mum explained it, she just wanted to use the word "Mana" ("Where is") in her sentence/question.

This trip back, I didn't have enough time to sit and play with her.



Many people have expressed surprise or intrigue that I can crochet. You can imagine them raising their eyebrow in their minds when they coo,"Oh, you're so clever! You can knit!"

Many a times I had to correct them that I was not knitting. ;)

Like knitting (I presume), crochet is something I find therapeutic. My hands can move in rhythm and automatically in rows while my mind is free to wander until I reach the end of each row. Then it starts all over again.

Generally, I have never been a fan of bright red or orange colours but this time, I found myself in secret delight to see the splashes of colours in my work. Don't you just adore the colours? (Yes, I know I'm sounding like an aunty, but I can't help it!)

I'll need to buy more of these coloured yarns as I'm running low on the brightly coloured ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment