Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Random Pics

That Labour Day Weekend. 

Chubby cheeks of a niece reached out to grab my phone. Don't you just want to pinch them cheeks???

Brownie at KLIA's Secret Recipe. Bleurgh.

 Blossoming tree along the driveway at my parents' home.

Beef noodles at Taman Hilltop - Kedai Kopi Lee Sheng. Yum!

 The traffic we had to brave through in order to have beef noodles for breakfast.

Kiansom waterfalls at Inanam. Paid RM1.50 per adult but it was dirty and slippery and had nothing much to offer!

I still think KK has the BEST sunset ever.

 Out of the blue, I had cravings for Veda Blu ice-cream ... and was so darn excited to spot Ferrero Rocher flavour!! Oh my. The only time I ever had it was in Melbourne back in ... 2006? 2007? I can't exactly remember!

 Aaaaah ...

The trip back to KK was indeed a good short getaway from the hustle and bustle of work. I was hoping to catch up on my sleep but it never happened. We only ran once out of the 3 days we were there, but it was better than nothing.

There was no excessive eating so thank goodness I didn't return to KL 2kgs heavier. Phew!

The highlight of my trip was definitely carrying my niece around and trying to keep her entertained! =)

~~
p.s. Oh man, the pictures from my iPhone really sucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment