Friday, January 18, 2013

Coffee Stain, Publika

After my run at the MPIB Run event, I was kinda zombified, desperately wanting to crawl back into bed for nap.

But no no no, food first, nap later. (But by right, you should be having your meal within 2 hours after your run in order for your body to recover properly. I read that somewhere! Or I may have interpreted it wrongly. :D)

What was I craving for then?
A full Big Breakfast.


We opted for Coffee Stain as I haven't tried the place before, whereas AC and KG had. They said that it wasn't too bad.



 Flat White.
Latte.

Grilled Chicken Teriyaki sandwich.

Club Sandwich and a runaway leaf.

So I ended up having the club sandwich because I didn't know what to order. I was tempted to go with the pasta, but hesitated for some unknown reason which at this moment, I can't recall why.

Overall, I'd say the place has potential. They have a set menu where your meal includes tea or coffee, but you can't choose which coffee you'd like.


Address: D3-G4-1, Solaris Dutamas.
Opens: 10am - 10pm daily.


For more lovely pictures of food and reviews:
Eat Drink KL
Sun,Sea and Sand
Coffee and Bread

No comments:

Post a Comment