Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Garden Lifestyle Store & Cafe, One Utama

My mum was down in town in January and we met up with my uncle for dinner in One Utama. The choice by default was Ms Read's DELIcious but it was closed for stock check or something.

I suggested Dave's but everyone wanted a healthier choice. *roll eyes* So we continued strolling around until they came across this place and decided to give it a try.



My uncle chose the nasi lemak (RM12.90?) and he was OK with it.



I opted for the simplest meal I could find, which was the Caesar Salad with Smoked Salmon. Lovely presentation, but not filling enough.

I think everyone felt bad for me that they offered me some of their food.



My sister chose the grilled fish with mash potato. She offered me a portion, which made me feel bad because her dish didn't look filling enough!



My mum chose the claypot spicy loh shee fun which was spicy indeed! It was nice, mmmm, I wouldn't mind having this the next time I'm there.

Once again, I was offered a portion. See, my plan to diet at that time failed.

My mum couldn't finish it.

Other reviews (and you'll get a gist of the decor or you'll miss it):
Hello, My Name Is Alice
Food Point of Interest
Kampungboycitygal

No comments:

Post a Comment