Monday, March 14, 2011

WIP, BSC

24th February.
We finally decided to meet up as we've been promising to do so since last August. With everyone's hectic schedule, we managed to squeeze in a slot for dinner on a Thursday night.



At BSC, there are a lot of places to choose from but it just depends on your budget. At first, I thought of Alexis, but V said she has been to WIP (which stands for Work In Progress) a few times already and likes the food there.


V ordered the Red Berries Margarita (RM25) while I had the Longan Magarita (RM25). I felt naughty *giggles* just because I haven't had a margarita in AGES. =P



The O'range Caipirinha (RM28). Isn't that a huge slice of orange and piece of sugar cane?


P ordered something which we didn't dare pronounce for fear of the waitress rolling her eyes and think we're hopeless.



Since I read somewhere that the Tofu Puff (RM18) was a delightful appetiser, we tried it. I was intrigued by how the inside could stay intact inside the tofu puff. Mmm, it was ok except that I felt that the smell of the minced meat was just a bit too strong. Or was I getting confused with bamboo shoots? I think not. (Ugh, I don't like bamboo shoots!)



Deep fried Calamari (RM18) was nice and crispy. Oh how I miss the calamari in Barcelona! Here in Malaysia, there are generally just squid rings. =P

I was disappointed that they served the same chilli sauce as the Tofu Puff.


The Hawaiian Pizza (RM26) was alright.


The obligatory photo taking session at the end of the night. =)

Why do I have such a big face? YB agrees it is my face that's big. Hmmfh.

No comments:

Post a Comment