Friday, September 7, 2012

Go Green with Brooks!

*Terms and Conditions Apply.

Because someone said my shoes were dirty, and should have been cleaned up nicely before I used them as models in my How To Choose Your Running Shoes post.

Because someone also said that I need new shoes.

Because I really do need new shoes and why shouldn't I swap them for a RM150 rebate voucher at Brooks and purchase one of their latest designs?

Because Brooks is going green and will help you recycle your old shoes!



Valid from 1st to 30th September 2012.
RM150 Rebate Voucher is applicable for purchase of selected models:
Glycerin 10, Ghost 5, Ravenna 3, GTS12, Trance 11, Cascadia 7,
Pure Connect, Pure Flow, Pure Cadence & Pure Grit

 For more details, go to Brooks Malaysia website at http://brooksmalaysia.com.


2 comments: